From our grassroots inception over 38 years ago to our statewide reach today, we have provided free assistance to over 2,000 families in need.
- Served 256 families across New Jersey.
- Caseworkers made 572 home visits and provided an additional 2,687 hours of counseling and advocacy, at no cost to the families.
- Regional Centers provided $100,865 in food and material assistance to families and collected and distributed $30,005 in gift cards
- 1,793 bags of groceries were delivered to families by volunteers from our four Regional Centers.
- 271 birthday bags were sent to ECF kids and their siblings.
- 298 holiday gift wishes were filled for ECF kids and their siblings.
- Dedicated volunteers logged in an amazing 3,294 hours of invaluable help to the organization and ECF kids and families. We can’t do it without you!
Thank you to everyone who made this possible!
2020 DIRECT IMPACT
- 2020 Impact Statement
- 2019 Impact Statement
- Annual Report Financials 2014-2016
- Annual Report Financials 2012-2013
- Annual Report Financials 2010-2011
The Emmanuel Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All donations to the Emmanuel Cancer Foundation are tax-exempt to the extent allowed by law.
ECF has helped me tremendously with the support of my Caseworker, Eileen, as well as the volunteers with the holiday wish lists and in making sure Ty had a wonderful birthday every year. And when times were really hard, ECF helped out with meals and food. I don’t think I would have made it through without having to talk to someone who understood. Thank you ECF
Where to Find Us
Central Regional Center
77 Brant Ave.
Clark, NJ 07066
(908) 322-4323 x17
Sr. Central Regional Director
The Emmanuel Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All donations to the Emmanuel Cancer Foundation are tax-exempt to the extent allowed by law. Tax ID #22-2459774